BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR BOOTLACE HOLIDAYS
CONFIRMATION – your booking is confirmed on the receipt of the agreed deposit. In order to help us identify payments. please mark the transfer with the reference found in your payment account and let us know by email that you have sent it. When we receive the deposit in our account we will send you our information pack, which includes handy packing guide and our mobile numbers in case you need them while in transit. If you are booking a place on the Malaga transfer you will need to add the appropriate fees for a one-way or return journey and as soon as is convenient email your flight information including:
- departure and arrival times of outward and inward flights
- originating airport
- flight numbers
- airline company
We will send you information about the transfer shortly before the start of the holiday.
It is a condition of booking that you are insured. Insurance covers you against having to cancel for any good reason, as well as for sickness, losses and all the usual risks.
(N.B. The EHIC, which has superseded the E111 form, only covers medical treatment).
(Must be confirmed in writing and will be effective from the date of receipt by us)
* Received less than 60 days before departure: deposit lost.
* Received less than 14 days before departure: entire fee lost.
* No refunds once on Bootlace holiday.
(Must be confirmed in writing – not applicable to Morocco treks)
* With six weeks notice: free (once) to any week in the following 12 months.
* Less than six weeks notice: £25 transfer charge.
* Less than a week’s notice: half of the fee is retained.
For any further clarification or advice, please contact us using the form below
Contact formYou can use the form below to send us a message.
(Please take care to type your email address correctly!)
Alternatively, send us an email directly to bootlaceholidays [at] gmail.com